Are you a concrete slab owner? Well then guess what! You need to seal your concrete and you need to do it sooner rather than later. If you have a beautiful concrete driveway, patio, garage, basement, or pool deck, you want it to be sealed.
As a professional group of talented technicians, here at SUDS Power Washing LLC, we have been serving you for over a decade and we don’t see an end in sight! We offer:
- Professional installations
- Knowledgeable technicians
- 100% satisfaction
- Guaranteed work
- Noteworthy results
You should be sealing your concrete driveway to increase your homes curb appeal and to reduce the amount of stress weather and vehicles put on the concrete. If you have a garage that hasn’t been sealed it will stain, chip, and breakdown quickly, so call us if you need assistance. A basement that has not been professionally sealed is a strong hazard to the foundation of your home. As a company who understands the value of a strong and long-lasting flooring system, we professionally recommend sealing your concrete!
Driveway Concrete Sealing
A concrete driveway is the first thing people will see when they pass your home and it is the first thing you see when you get home! Your driveway doesn’t have to be a surface that is unattractive or barely functional, but that is what happens when you choose not to seal it properly! So, why should you seal your driveway?
- Concrete is porous and will not last if not sealed
- Property value skyrockets
- This is an inexpensive way to go to ensure the longevity of your concrete
- Reduces spalling, flaking, and cracking
- Protects driveways against UV-rays, weather breakdown, water damage, and frequent changes in weather
- Sealing makes your driveway resistant to mold and mildew growth
Pool Deck Concrete Sealing
A deck is somewhere you should be able to go to enjoy special moments with your friends, family, and guests; however, you cannot enjoy your pool time if your deck is rough to walk on, easy to slip on, and quick to burn your feet on. Professionally sealing your pool deck concrete has much more to do with the safety of you and your loved ones than it does with the looks of your landscape, even though, that does play a role as well!
- Sealed pool decks do not break down due to pool water chemicals
- Some sealants can enhance the look of your deck and bring out the finer details
- Professionally sealed surfaces absorb less heat and allow you to walk barefoot comfortably
Garage Concrete Sealing
Over time, we expose our garage to chemicals and substances that stain the surface, breakdown the concrete, and damage the functionality of our garage floors. Naked concrete will not stand up against circumstances like these unless it is professionally sealed. Sealing the concrete cuts off the pores from absorbing any harmful liquids that will ultimately lead to the floors demise. So, what are the benefits?
- Sealing can create a nice gloss that helps with improving the home appeal
- Sealing concrete reduces the chances of staining
- Sealing helps concrete owners save money in the long run with having their concrete last for decades without repairs or constant maintenance