Metallic Epoxy Flooring
SUDS Power Washing LLC
Here at SUDS Power Washing LLC, we believe that everyone deserves the best time of flooring at the lowest and most affordable prices. After over a decade of experience, we have more experience, knowledge, and installation techniques that suit residential, industrial, and commercial properties beautifully. Our services vary but our customer service doesn’t! You have nothing to worry about with SUDS because our crew, as a whole, offers:
- Strong customer service
- Premium materials
- Quick installation
What is Metallic Epoxy Flooring?
This is a loaded question depending on if you’re looking for the scientific explanation of what a metallic epoxy coating is or if you’re looking for the aesthetic explanation of what a metallic epoxy floor is. From the science perspective, a metallic concrete epoxy floor is a multi-layered coating system that, with added pigmentation, creates incredible designs. From the aesthetic explanation, metallic epoxy floors are 3D designs on your floors handcrafted by our professional technicians. So, simply, metallic epoxy floors are:
- 100% epoxy
- One of a kind
The benefits of Metallic Epoxy Floors
Whatever you’re looking to have from a professionally installed floor, our metallic epoxy floors can do.
Little Maintenance More Usage
Without having to worry about how many people have walked on your floors or how much dust and dirt it has accumulated, metallic epoxy floors create a space for owners that is void of maintenance worries! Simple maintenance is strongly advised to ensure that your floors last an appropriate amount of time, including:
- Regular maintenance, like dusting, mopping, sweeping
- Vacuuming the floors can ensure that no hard or sharp objects hurt you or the floors over time
- Cleaning spills immediately after they are noticed is important
The Resistance Is Here
That’s right, it is worth noting that metallic epoxy floors are resistant to not an only standard design, these floors are resistant to all types of possible damages! There isn’t anything you could expose your floors too, in a residential or commercial setting, that will cause the design to suffer.
- Metallic floors are resistant to spillage
- These floors are resistant to scratching caused by furniture or impact
- The colors and designs do not yellow, fade, peel, or lift
- Stains and other possible liquids do not penetrate the surface of the floor
- Metallic floors are hypoallergenic and resistant to water
Like with any business or residential floor, it is important to have floors that are safe for you, your customers, employees, and/or your family. With a metallic epoxy floor, you get much more than unique looks, you get the safety that cannot be questioned with:
- Slip resistance
- Chemical resistance
- Nontoxic materials
- Increased lighting means increased visibility
We can’t talk about metallic epoxy floors without mentioned their unique beauty! Our floors are installed by true artisans that specialize in exotic and standard flooring designs to help your home or business stand out. What about metallic floors looks make them superior to other decorative floors?
- Metallic epoxy floors are the most affordable decorative flooring solution available
- Metallic epoxy floors manipulate pigmentation to create 3D designs
- With different colors and artistic techniques, your floors can have ripples, water, craters, and more detailed designs
- Metallic floors cannot be duplicated
It is not enough to simply mention how affordable these floors are, how are they so affordable? What qualities do metallic epoxy floors have that make them so affordable?
- These floors are 800% stronger than naked concrete
- They do not breakdown, crack, scratch, or peel
- Their long lifespans ensure that you do not spend money on constant repairs and replacements
- The colors and looks offered are timeless and following a trend will not force you to change your floors, saving you a lot of money in the long run
Commercial Metallic Epoxy Flooring
Where and what type of commercial settings install metallic floors? The best part about metallic floors is that they are extremely versatile! They will compliment any property they are installed regardless of the type of business utilizing the floors. We have installed metallic floors in areas like:
- Hotel lobbies
- Schools & Universities
- Retail centers
Residential Metallic Epoxy Flooring
Our homes should be a reflection of our personalities and interests! When your floors are boring, plain, and falling apart, you present yourself in a manner that isn’t you! With a metallic epoxy flooring system, you can enhance any part of your home without having to worry about adding maintenance or repairs to your long list of daily chores. Install metallic epoxy floors in any one of these areas in your home to make the damage and unflattering-proof:
- Living Room
For more information about our business and our services, head over to our home page or call our professionals.